Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hanging out at Home

I spent my first week back in the states hanging out with friends and family, catching up on life and getting over jet lag. I get tired at about 4pm (12am in London). Andrea went out with me for some carmel apple cider and a Target run to help me stay awake.

I got to see my best friend, Amanda and hang with her little ladies. Number 3 was being shy at this point.

Amanda took me to the new class she is teaching at the gym, R.I.P.P.E.D.

I haven't done anything more than walk for the last 6 months, so I was pretty ripped up after. We also did half a Zumba class, which was really fun.

Thursday night we packed up the suburban and trailer and bike rack with all my stuff and headed south. Dad was very impressed with his the hauling capacity of his trailer as usual. You will also notice the little noodles used to separate my bikes on his bike rack...very creative! So he was great and we drove all the way down to San Diego to dump off my stuff. Well, I drove an hour and then passed out. Not much has changed since I was a kid...
It was really nice to be at home and do familiar things. Work out with my mom, play with patches and just drive around and see familiar things and places that hold all my childhood memories.



No comments: