Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Together in Barcelona

This photo was taken way after my day began. Started at 5 in Paris. 5:15 caught the metro, ran to the bus station, caught a bus to the airport which was an hour outside of town (blasted budget airlines!), then the airplane, then another bus since the stupid budget airline was an hour and a half outside Barcelona. Then I walked about a mile with all my junk to another bus to the airport and then I had to take the airport shuttle to the hotel. Yikes!!! I did manage to get this awesome balloon clown for dad's birthday. Happy 54th! So nice to be in a nice hotel with the fam for a few days.
By the time the whole crew got together it was about 9pm so we just headed downstairs and had a great birthday dinner for dad. It was so nice to be with the family. I am for sure missing Jason and Justin. I have such a supportive family!! They have been following me all over the world all year long. I mean I am sure they are not suffering.... but they are very willing to put their lives on hold to back my play.
He particularly loved the clown! Haha!


2 comments:

EmF said...

How cool!!!!

Danielle said...

Wow! I am so jealous you got to see your family and Spain! I hope you're having fun! I just started my job, interesting. Have you started yet?? Any word on when that'll be?