Friday, November 6, 2009

PJ Party

Tonight after work I met up with Charlotte at the Hyde Park dance. If you are thinking that the last time you saw her she had blond hair you are right. She ordered a wig online for Halloween but it didn't come on time so she wore it tonight. How fun! I might have to get one of those myself. The theme of the night was PJ's. I had completly forgotten about it since I was coming to work, but I was supprised that pretty much everyone there was dressed up. The winners of the PJ contest were a guy and a girl who didn't know eachother who each showed up wearing the same onesie!

I met her friend Emily from Bristol, very cool girl. As typical of church dances, everyone was really young so I pretty much just hung out with these ladies and had a good time! Can't beat dancing!


No comments: