Monday, October 26, 2009

Hangin' with Hannah

Today I caught up with my "old" friend Hannah. It was so great to see her again! Amazing how two weeks in Ireland will bring people together. We just wandered around town for quite a while catching up on our adventures since the last time we saw eachother and eventually ended up on Oxford street....which was pretty much the last thing I wanted to do since last time I was there it was insane. But I was just so happy to hang out with her that I really didn't care what we did.

We went into this huge Primark. It was literally about as bad as Disneyland inside. We laughed a ton as we pushed through millions of shoppers. The checkout line was at least 50 people long (and there are 4 checkouts with about 20 cash registers each) and there were guys in orange traffic vests directing traffic. Ha! It was an experience I am glad I had once. And in the end I got a shirt, a belt, a set of five earrings, a scarf 7 pairs of socks and a pair of shoes for 17 pounds.

Hannah and I should both get our schedules tomorrow and then we are going to plan another trip! Yeah for fun friends!

1 comment:

Jay said...

ooH DO TRU IRELAND TURNS NEW FRIENDS INTO OLD ONES LOL. AND REMEMBER ALL ROADS LEAD TO PRIMARK LOL LOVE HANNAH PS I HEARD THERE ARE NO FLIGHTS LEAVING UK IN FEB COZ OF A NEW SWINE FLU LOL UR STUCK XOXOXOOX