Friday, September 4, 2009

Edinburgh

This city was incredible!!! Everything was honestly stunning!!! The bus got back from the Highlands at about 8pm. This hostel was across the street so I ended up at the High Street Hostel. The building was built in the 16th century! I have no concept of old coming from the west. Staying at this hostel turned up another excellent contact. I stayed in a room with four girls from Switzerland. One of them was really friendly and had lived in the States for a while, she told me that they often had Americans come and stay who were trying to learn French, so she gave me her email and told me to come stay! You bet I will. Now I have a connection in Geneva!


I went to see this random Scottish band that night at a place called Whiskey Binkey. The name doesn’t exactly seem tough, but it was a descent show.



No comments: